Today we will be reviewing one of the best apps of 2016, this app promotes team work and not only promoting team work but making team work easier. This app is called ASANA (created by the ASANA team).
Asana is an easy way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And surprisingly its free.
– Create tasks, to-do lists, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your android home screen, with the widget)
– Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
– Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards
– Comment on tasks from anywhere
TRACK ALL YOUR WORK EASILY
– View and organize your task list every time you open Asana
– See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects
– Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
– Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished
– Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly
– Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widget
COMMUNICATION within ASANA
– Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task
– Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
– Send a teammate a quick reply with a heart or a comment directly from Inbox
FREE UNLIMITED USAGE
– Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people
– Track your work on Android, even when you’re offline.